Welcome to Weird-Wild-WTF?!?

For when you are tired of the rest of the blogging world!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

LOL! : 10 Misspelled Tattoos

Nothing says forever like a misspelled tattoo.


That's probably a good thing, because if I were god, I'd be all over you. I hope God doesn't ever Juge ME, that sounds TERRIBLE!


The poor sap that inherited THIS tattoo was hoping for the phrase "Chi-TOWN", and ended up with "chi-Tonw. The customer was much wiser than the artist, and sued the shop.


Yeah man, you're such a rebel!


He's not awesome...he's SPECIAL, and NOT in that cool "short bus" kinda way.



Looks like it isn't just TOMARROW that never knows, 'cause right now I'm not too sure either.



This one actually makes me a little bit sad, because if it weren't for the horrid spelling, that would have been a GREAT idea for a tattoo!



This was supposed to read "Why not, everyone else does". Boy am I happy that I don't know exactly what he is talking about.



Oh, for crying out loud!



Too empty-headed to own an encyclopedia.



And with that, I give you 10 awesome tattoo bloopers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw your two cents in!

Vampire Goodies!