Welcome to Weird-Wild-WTF?!?

For when you are tired of the rest of the blogging world!

Friday, October 9, 2009

WTF?!? : Effigy of Michael Jackson?

Michael Jackson appears in Ultrasound for one woman - Telegraph UK

The UK’s Telegraph reports that Abbie Drinkwater is convinced that her ultrasound contains an ‘effigy’ or a representation of Michael Jackson.

This is Abbies first child and incredibly, Abbie claims she learned that she was pregnant on June 25th, the day that Michael Jackson died.

Careful examination of the ultrasound does suggest a likeness of Michael Jackson in her womb, as part of her 17-week-old fetus.

Abbie told the Telegraph; “At first I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was quite a shock. I didn’t notice it at first as I was so excited about seeing my baby. It wasn’t until later when I was at home and just gazing at the scan picture that I saw Michael Jackson. I thought ‘wow!’ this is unbelievable”

“The likeness is amazing” she said.

Abbie, a lifelong Michael Jackson fan, says she will name the child Michael if it is a boy and presumably Michaela if it’s a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw your two cents in!

Vampire Goodies!